SQL DEVELOPER at Blackink IT, Indianapolis, IN
Are you curious, inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies architect solutions that maximize their technology investments? We are a team of professionals that is all in on IT management. Blackink IT is redefining how IT consulting and managed services are strategically used by companies. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Integrity, Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence,Respect, and Teamwork. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Data Solution Development
· Working with clients to identify requirements, model data, develop data solutions, test, document, and deliver value added solutions.
· Efficiently and effectively develop, tune, and support SQL objects such as tables, views, cubes, and stored procedures.
· Designing and developing data extraction and integration solutions.
· Receive high client satisfaction ratings for professional communication and success of project deliveries.
· Assisting clients in data visualization projects.
· Assisting clients improve SQL performance issues.
· Working in a team to develop innovative solutions to automate and scale internal processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Strong SQL development and optimization skills.
· Experience with both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server – a plus.
· Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) software– a plus.
· Knowledge of Tableau and/or Power BI – a plus.
WHAT WE VALUE
· People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
· Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
· Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
· Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
· Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
· We believe people are first.
· We want you to make a significant impact.
· We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
· We always try to do the right thing.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Short and long-term disability
· Training and personal development
· Paid cell phone
· Paid time off
· Free parking downtown
· Paid time for community support
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email jobs@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.