Are you inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how organizations maximize their technology investments? Blackink IT is redefining how IT managed services are strategically utilized by organizations. Our focus is keeping our clients, employees, and communities safe and productive. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, Teamwork, and Integrity. We have been around for 25+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working with end users to identify and deliver PC/Endpoint device service-level support.
- Efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, install, and/or perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment either on-site or remote.
- Accurately documenting instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
Drive Customer Success
- Receive high client satisfaction ratings for professional communication and success of service request ticket resolution.
- Ensure Blackink IT processes for successful root cause diagnosis and solution implementations are followed for consistent high-quality service.
- Provide training and support to end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Upon completion of the initial onboarding and training, this position requires a full-time commitment to be performed at a specified client site for the first year of service.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- In depth, technical knowledge and hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Effective interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with a user-friendly language.
WHAT WE VALUE
- People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
- Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
- Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
- Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
- We believe people are first.
- We want you to make a significant impact.
- We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Training and personal development
- Paid cell phone
- Paid time off
- Free parking
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email email@example.com@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org@Blackinkit.com.