Are you curious, inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies stay safe and maximize their technology investments? We are a team of professionals that is all in on delivering value to the people, the community, and clients we serve. Blackink IT has built a culture that values Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, and Humanity. We have been around for 30+ years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead client support activities to get to root cause problem resolution.
- Working with end users to identify and deliver PC/Endpoint device service-level support.
- Efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, install, and/or perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment either on-site or remote.
- Accurately documenting instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
DRIVE CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Receive high client satisfaction ratings for professional communication and success of service request ticket resolution.
- Ensure Blackink IT processes for successful root cause diagnosis and solution implementations are followed for consistent high-quality service.
- Provide training and support to end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- In depth, technical knowledge and hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Effective interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with a user-friendly language.
WHAT WE VALUE
- People who see others as an individual and not an object.
- Passion for helping clients keep safe and productive through advanced technologies.
- Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
- Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
- Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
- We believe people are first.
- We want you to make a significant impact.
- We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K match
- Training and personal development
- Paid cell phone
- Generous paid time off
- Free parking downtown
Interested in applying? Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter attached.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.