Are you curious, inventive, committed, and passionate about customer service? Do you want to play a role in shaping how companies architect solutions that maximize their technology investments? We area team of professionals that is all in on IT management. Blackink IT is redefining how IT consulting and managed services are strategically used by companies. Blackink IT has built a culture that valuesIntegrity, Ownership, Ingenuity, Excellence, Respect, and Teamwork. We have been around for 25+years, challenging status quo and helping our clients succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Administering Customer Success
- Implementation of client technology projects that successfully achieve the defined results and receives high client satisfaction ratings.
- Ensure client infrastructures are secured, operational, and documented in ways that increase client value and reduce the ongoing support of the solution.
- Provides technical expertise, management, and implementation for client networks, cloud, backup and disaster recovery and on-premise systems
- Administer systems and respond to alerts that ensure client patches are applied as designed, backup jobs perform as designed, and systems achieve the desired performance as was established in the overall system design.
- Automates routine administration activities to reduce implementation and support time.
- Enables faster problem diagnosis and resolution for future similar problems by documenting symptoms reported and final solution that resolved the root cause of the problem so details can be searched and easily retrieved in the BlackInk IT knowledge system.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- In depth, systems, cloud, and network engineering knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Demonstrates excellence in consulting on business technology needs, development of solution designs, and procedures for project delivery success.
- Achieved technical certifications that represent advanced technical knowledge and application.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills with a user-friendly language.
WHAT WE VALUE
- People with passion for technology and willingness to give what it takes.
- Proactive problem-solvers with confidence in your skills and humility in your approach.
- Detail-orientated people that can manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Hunger to always keeping learning and growing.
- Ingenuity-minded thinking when approaching routine tasks.
- We believe people are first.
- We want you to make a significant impact.
- We move quickly and expect a lot from our people.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Training and personal development
- Paid Time Off
- Free parking downtown
- Paid cell phone
- Paid time for community support
Interested in applying? Check out our current openings or email jobs@Blackinkit.com.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always interested in connecting with talented people, shoot an email to jobs@Blackinkit.com.